Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Camera Shy

So as much as I want this to be a daily food sort of blog, I'm finding its hard to consistently take pictures of what I eat. When I'm at home, no big deal, but its difficult when I'm out with friends or family. I haven't "gone public" with this blog and I'm not ready to explain the constant table photo shoots. How do you guys deal with this? Do you tell people what the pictures are for? I'm sure for you veteran bloggers, people are used to it! But what about when you were first starting out? Just curious if you had any advice on this!

Since I'm at a work event all day, and probably won't be taking pictures of the eats, I think ill do some recent product reviews.

Arctic zero.
This stuff is hard to find in stores (I'm lucky enough to have it stocked at my local Whole Foods, but for those of you out of the distribution area, you CAN order it on Amazon. Anyways, back to the review!




First, let's talk nutritional stats. Its 32 calories per serving. That's right, 128 calories in the whole pint!! Obviously that's what originally piqued my interest... it comes in a new different flavors: vanilla, chocolate, strawberry banana and chocolate peanut butter. I've only tried the chocolate peanut butter, but let me tell you, this is amazing stuff!
Its not exactly like ice cream, more like a really good frozen protein shake. (Oh yeah, the calories that ARE in it come from whey protein. Its also lactose free.) I eat it straight out of the container, but I've also heard it makes a great base for a milkshake. This still is a little pricey (about $4 in the store, but its more expensive on amazon due to shipping and all that stuff.) But id say its worth it! Add some almond butter to it and its amazing!!

Alright, that's all I've got!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment