Saturday, May 22, 2010

Grocery Addiction

I spend entirely too much time and money at the grocery store. At 21, I think I'm supposed to be racking up bar tabs, not grocery bills! But I can't help it, I love the grocery store! Yesterday, I went to Kroger to get toilet paper. Just toilet paper. I left with onions, broccoli, soy crisps, make up, garbanzo bean flour and tabouli salad mix. That's right, the one thing I forgot was... toilet paper.

Am I the only one that goes to the store for one thing, and comes out with an arm full of groceries?? I hope not!

The good news is, the tabouli salad came out delicious! Good thing I picked up pitas at whole foods!


turned into:



Please excuse the bite marks and the messy plate. I'm still getting used to the food blogging thing, and I started eating before I remembered to snap a pic! :)

Other highlights of the day:

I finally tried the banana soft serve recipe from Katie and I added in some Dark Chocolate Dreams. This combination turned out to be fantastic!!!




That's all I've got for today!

-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment